Located in the stunning Bobbin Head Picnic Area in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, The Gibberagong building is available all year round for overnight programs.
Gibberagong EEC can tailor a program that suits your students needs from a range of activities that include movie making, student leadership and team building games, canoeing, bushwalking, sport activities and art activities.
Dormitory Accommodation consists of:
- Overnight accommodation for 30 students
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- Four bunk rooms each sleeping a maximum of 8 students.
- Separate teachers’ rooms
- Bathrooms with hot showers
- Classroom (including Interactive White Board and Video Conferencing)
- Science lab with environmental monitoring equipment